Monstah Story
New to the forums? Well then, register and read our
Game and Forum Rules (Terms of Service).
Monstah Story
New to the forums? Well then, register and read our
Game and Forum Rules (Terms of Service).
Monstah Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monstah Story

Forums of Monstah Story

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralphypoo <3 Yayaya
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:47 pm by ralphypoo

» Oioioi, hi there.
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 am by Table

» Hello There. :D
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 am by Table

» im le famoush c;
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:53 pm by Table

» Yellowww~~~~
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:45 am by Johnzj

» xKen's GFX Gallery ( Accepting Requests! )
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:25 am by xken

» Event List
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:24 am by Nick

» Some shortcuts
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 am by Josheh

» Regarding the Server
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:11 am by Josheh

Top posters
Zeus
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 NavigationbarleftNew?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 NavigationbarcenterNew?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Navigationbarright 
Josheh
New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 NavigationbarleftNew?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 NavigationbarcenterNew?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Navigationbarright 
Nick
Sushi
LeSpirit
Jason
xken
Vuong
Amplex
Vintage
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:50 am

New?, Introduce yourself

Go down 
+10
Sushi
Trash
Starlight
Simeny
Zeus
Jason
Josheh
LeSpirit
DevilzZ
Vuong
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Vuong
Administrator
Administrator
Vuong

New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New?, Introduce yourself   New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello Everyone,
I'm Vuong one of the Founders of this newly created server.
This will be the first server which I'll be helping to make, so I hope everything will turns out great!
I believe this server will be one of the most legit ones that you'll ever play because we are all actually well experience in this area Wink
I will be looking forward on seeing those who contribute to our community and helping it grow when it will be launched. cheers

Best regards,

Vuong.

Last edited by Vuong on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://monstahstory.forumotion.comhttp://monstahstory.forumotion

AuthorMessage
LeSpirit
LeSpirit

PostSubject: Re: New?, Introduce yourself   New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:47 pm

Amplex wrote:
Lol I know the feeling, I only recently figured out it was a Pserver xD

Vuong is a meanie D:

He wrote me some day's ago that I would rate this site... Rolling Eyes when I rated, he said that he loves me (have screen shot of it) and allowed to create account here... Rolling Eyes

So... will you take care of me? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Vuong
Administrator
Administrator
Vuong

PostSubject: Re: New?, Introduce yourself   New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:13 pm

as long as your willing to stay and wait till the server is release I'm happy to have you here. I don't recall forcing you to join o.0
Back to top Go down
https://monstahstory.forumotion.comhttp://monstahstory.forumotion
LeSpirit
LeSpirit

PostSubject: Re: New?, Introduce yourself   New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Vuong wrote:
as long as your willing to stay and wait till the server is release I'm happy to have you here. I don't recall forcing you to join o.0

didn't you said you are evil? Rolling Eyes so I trying to "create" your evil-self... do I doing great job for that so far? Rolling Eyes

sure sure I can stay and spam... erh... I mean chat here. bounce
Back to top Go down
Amplex
Lurker
Lurker
Amplex

PostSubject: Re: New?, Introduce yourself   New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:26 pm

Vuong wrote:
LOL
I'm on her side it was probably some thing like "Join or you'll never see your cat again" xP
Back to top Go down
LeSpirit
LeSpirit

PostSubject: Re: New?, Introduce yourself   New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Amplex wrote:
LOL
I'm on her side it was probably some thing like "Join or you'll never see your cat again" xP
He took my cat? Shocked which one?
Back to top Go down
ActionIsSam
Lurker
Lurker
ActionIsSam

PostSubject: Re: New?, Introduce yourself   New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:34 am

Hello everyone , my name is Sam aka Action Wink
Hope this server will be release soon and have fun with every players .

CHEER AND HAVE A GREAT DAY Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Josheh
Captain Commander
Josheh

PostSubject: Re: New?, Introduce yourself   New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:12 am

ActionIsSam wrote:
Hello everyone , my name is Sam aka Action Wink
Hope this server will be release soon and have fun with every players .

CHEER AND HAVE A GREAT DAY Very Happy

Epic Cat, love the hair Style.

OT: Welcome to the Monstah Community (: havefun and have patience ;p

Original Topic of this thread:

Locking this Thread, so if you would like to introduce yourself, please feel free to make your own Thread for your introduction to this community.
Back to top Go down
https://monstahstory.forumotion.com
Zeus
Piece of Crap (PoC)
Piece of Crap (PoC)
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: New?, Introduce yourself   New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:28 pm

Simeny wrote:
hello everybody ,i am simeny ,i am no one just a passby! bounce
i can not wait to play on this server!

Nice to meet you simeny, its always nice to see some interest from the outside Smile. I hope we meet any expectations you have set in your mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New?, Introduce yourself   New?, Introduce yourself - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New?, Introduce yourself
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Monstah Story :: Forums :: Introductions and Farewells :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
ChatBox | Forum and Game Rules