Monstah Story
New to the forums? Well then, register and read our
Game and Forum Rules (Terms of Service).
Monstah Story
New to the forums? Well then, register and read our
Game and Forum Rules (Terms of Service).
Monstah Story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monstah Story

Forums of Monstah Story

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralphypoo <3 Yayaya
This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:47 pm by ralphypoo

» Oioioi, hi there.
This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 am by Table

» Hello There. :D
This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:06 am by Table

» im le famoush c;
This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 4:53 pm by Table

» Yellowww~~~~
This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 9:45 am by Johnzj

» xKen's GFX Gallery ( Accepting Requests! )
This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 7:25 am by xken

» Event List
This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:24 am by Nick

» Some shortcuts
This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:14 am by Josheh

» Regarding the Server
This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 12:11 am by Josheh

Top posters
Zeus
This isnt really a introduction c: NavigationbarleftThis isnt really a introduction c: NavigationbarcenterThis isnt really a introduction c: Navigationbarright 
Josheh
This isnt really a introduction c: NavigationbarleftThis isnt really a introduction c: NavigationbarcenterThis isnt really a introduction c: Navigationbarright 
Nick
Sushi
LeSpirit
Jason
xken
Vuong
Amplex
Vintage
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:50 am

This isnt really a introduction c:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

This isnt really a introduction c: Empty
PostSubject: This isnt really a introduction c:   This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:33 am

This is my secondary account for Sushi incase something happens to my main account owo.

Kthanks c:
Back to top Go down
Josheh
Captain Commander
Josheh

PostSubject: Re: This isnt really a introduction c:   This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:33 pm

Excuse me, but why do you need a second account? :O

Just wondering.
Back to top Go down
https://monstahstory.forumotion.com
Sushi
Sushi

PostSubject: Re: This isnt really a introduction c:   This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 pm

;JJ wrote:

Just wondering.

Incase something happens to this account .

and cause its Pikachu c:
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Piece of Crap (PoC)
Piece of Crap (PoC)
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: This isnt really a introduction c:   This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:07 am

Sushi wrote:
;JJ wrote:

Just wondering.

and cause its Pikachu c:

What could possibly happen to this account?

Back to top Go down
Josheh
Captain Commander
Josheh

PostSubject: Re: This isnt really a introduction c:   This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 4:27 pm

I see that there is no point of making a second forum account, because if you've lost your password on the forums, you can just send an email with the email you registered with to a staff on the forums, and we will gladly help you to change your password for you to be able to log back in the forums, so if you would like to change your password, just say so in a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sushi
Sushi

PostSubject: Re: This isnt really a introduction c:   This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:47 pm

Zeus wrote:
Sushi wrote:
;JJ wrote:

Just wondering.

and cause its Pikachu c:

Hacked/Glitched/etc owo
Back to top Go down
Zeus
Piece of Crap (PoC)
Piece of Crap (PoC)
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: This isnt really a introduction c:   This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:48 am

Sushi wrote:
Zeus wrote:
Sushi wrote:
;JJ wrote:

Just wondering.

and cause its Pikachu c:

Hacked/Glitched/etc owo

You won't get hacked/glitched/etc and if you do you can make the account then. I am going to delete the account so you will only have Sushi. If you have any problems with your account you can just message one of the admins.
Back to top Go down
Josheh
Captain Commander
Josheh

PostSubject: Re: This isnt really a introduction c:   This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:00 am

This thread will now be locked due to inconvience
-
HARHARs, i've always wanted to say that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This isnt really a introduction c:   This isnt really a introduction c: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This isnt really a introduction c:
Page 1 of 1